DCFW Ltd will try to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but we cannot guarantee 100% uptime. DCFW shall not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time, for any period of time, as system failure, maintenance, repair and other reasons beyond our control may cause the website to be suspended without notice.
Using this website
This site is run by DCFW Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use it successfully. This means you should be able to:
- Zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate using any speech recognition software that you have access to
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader – if you have access to software such as VoiceOver
DCFW Ltd acknowledges that some parts of this site are not fully accessible. For example, you may not be able to change colours, contrast levels and fonts – as there are no direct methods of changing these aspects. Also, some pages and documents may:
- Be in pdf format and not fully accessible
- Have attachments that are not clearly written
- Have pages of poor colour contrast
- Have page titles that are not unique
- Have images that do not have alternative text
- Have link text that may not describe the purpose of the link
If you cannot access parts of this site and you need information in a different format please contact us and let us know. If you use assistive technology please also tell us what it is.
DCFW Ltd is always looking to improve its services and the accessibility of its website. If you experience any problems or think that we are not meeting our requirements in terms of accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to enquire about other DCFW policies please contact us.
You can also contact us by telephone and post:
Design Commission for Wales (DCFW Ltd)
4th Floor, Cambrian Building
Mount Stuart Square
CARDIFF CF10 5FL
Telephone 020 2045 1964